Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In summer there are tomatoes




T-Shirt: H&M, 5 €
Swimming suit: RMS 26, 12 €
Sneakers: Gola Harrier, £30
Glasses: Direct Optic, 70


I'm not sure but I guess the t-shirt must be female. I bought it in men's section but every time I'm wearing it I've got the feeling I'm missing something in the front.
I didn't want to spend 12 bucks on a stupid swimming suit but hey, you've got to look good in summer as well. Basically, you've got two options - to invest in the gym subscription or in your swimming suit. And do you know how expensive the gym can get??! (Franky I don't because I've never been to a gym but I imagine it must be more than 12 bucks.)
/////////
Mám pocit, že to tričko je ženské. Kúpil som ho síce v mužskom oddelení ale stále, keď ho nosím, mám pocit, že mi vpredu niečo chýba.
Nechcel som vyhodiť 12 evri na hlúpe plavky, ale čo už - aj v lete musíte vyzerať dobre. V zásade existujú dve možnosti - zainvestovať do permanentky v posilke alebo do plaviek. A viete, aké drahé sú permanentky v posilkách??! (Úprimne ja sám to neviem presne, lebo v posilke som ešte v živote nebol, ale tipujem, že to určite bude viacej ako 12 bubákov.)

3 comments:

  1. how much were the tomatoes, and what is the best way to accessorize them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomatoes are best accessorized with mozzarella and fresh basil, drizzled with some virgin olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much! I love reading your comments; they put a huge smile on my face, they are so inspiring! Thanks to all my friends and fans, too. I really love you guys.

    ReplyDelete